I am a prize-winning, competition-level Highland piper with over 25 years experience as a professional musician. If you are unsure how the music of the pipes will fit into your special event - solemn or joyous - please call at any time and I will gladly discuss numerous options with you.
if you would like to discuss your upcoming event.
Email is always a good option as well. I nearly always have my Blackberry available (day & evening) so I can easily discuss options for your event.
I am proud to be the official piper of
Hannibal-LaGrange College !
Occasions for which I have played:
- Countless weddings, memorials, corporate functions, golf tournaments, & parties;
- I am proud to be the official piper of the University of Hannibal for graduation and freshman convocation ceremonies since 2004;
- Washington University Freshman Convocation, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville Freshman Convocation, Logan College of Chiropractic graduations;
- Worship functions: All Saints Day, Reformation Sunday, St. Andrew’s Day;
- September 11 Memorials and Observances;
- The Honor Flight Network (volunteer);
- Visiting dignitaries from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere.
- Robert Burns events: The Tap Room, St. Louis St. Andrew Society, private parties;
- Pipe band competitions with Grade 3 St. Louis Invera’an Pipe Band†;
- Former member of St. Andrew’s Pipes and Drums of Central Illinois;
- Member of the prestigious Eagle Piper’s Society of Edinburgh, Scotland;
- St. Louis Blues and St. Louis Cardinals festivities;
- The Boeing Company: Veteran's Day and Memorial Day services, aircraft rollout ceremonies;
- Any and all St. Patrick's Day events;
- HRH Prince Andrew's visit to St. Louis in 2003;
- Live rock band appearances (Mini Kiss!);
- President George W. Bush, Missouri Senator Jim Talent, former Governors Blunt and Holden & others;
I dress in Lovat Green Harris tweed Argyll jacket & waistcoat for most events. Black jacket & waistcoat are also available.
I wear ‘Isle of Skye’ tartan (regional Scottish) or my custom-woven personal Irish tartan, ‘MacOibicin’ (Mahk AWE-bi-kin).
Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you soon!